ADP is a world leader in payroll and HCM software and systems. Enterprise Learning is the internal brand for the global Learning department.
* Standardised the internal branding across 17 business units for Enterprise Learning-ESI. Ensure branding continues to be adhered to and that there is a standard approach to events and initiatives.
* Centralised branded collateral and ensure it can be edited to accommodate all languages within the business.
* Developed and implemented a global communications plan to promote Enterprise Learning-ESI to the internal ADP Associates and cement the team as a valuable business partner in helping to achieve business priorities. Ensure all successes are communicated and include measurable results/business impact.
* Developed new channels and honed existing channels to promote Enterprise Learning-ESI and its successes and provide the team with networking opportunities. Examples include: internal social networking site (Jive), document sharing locations (SharePoint), and internal magazine.
* Partnered with product marketing and project teams to ensure learning is included in all client collateral and that we are included in pre-sales collateral of the new strategic product iHCM2.
* Lead the communication work stream to create a communication plan that successfully promoted the Enterprise Learning `Virtual Learning Summit' to over 800 associates, encouraged attendance and set the scene for this new way for learning.
Communications Consultant, Business Consultant to MSTravel, Global Procurement, Microsoft Limited, MSTravel is the internal travel department for Microsoft that is responsible for all business travel on a global scale.
* Developed communication materials for the Relationship Management team (newsletters, PowerPoint ations, email, infographics, video and website) to enhance and promote global business travel implementations and policy;
* Implemented, managed and delivered communication campaigns to meet project mile stones, briefs and deadlines;
* Enhanced existing communications to maximise their creative potential;
* Used existing communication channels in new innovative ways;
* Ensured consistent application of Microsoft branding and the MSTravel visual identity;
* Maintained and developed the primary MSTravel communication channels to provide faster and easier self-serve resources for travellers; and
* Created and developed communication strategies that aligned with the MSTravel team and the wider Microsoft mission statement.
Abu Dhabi Sustainability GroupApril 2014 - February 2015
The Abu Dhabi Sustainability Group (ADSG) is a membership organization whose mission is to promote sustainability management in Abu Dhabi by providing learning and knowledge sharing opportunities for government, private companies and not for profit
* Promoted the activities of the ADSG and their members through social media; press releases and press conferences;
* Liaised with members of the media to arrange national TV, Radio and News coverage;
* Prepared the communications for the premier ADSG Sustainable Business Leadership Forum;
* Attended the ADSG Sustainable Business Leadership Forum to mediate between ADSG, members and the media, resulting in extensive media coverage;
* In-event duties, included managing the media and chaperoning VIP guests;
* Wrote speeches for ADSG reatives to recite throughout the event; and
* Performed `Master of Ceremony' duties during event conference sessions.
European Regions Airline AssociationJuly 2012 - June 2014
The European Regions Airline Association (ERA) is a non-profit trade association reing the European aviation industry. It works on behalf of its members to re their interests before Europe's major regulatory bodies.
* Wrote and edited various communications, including press releases, editorial writing, professional interviews and news stories;
* Maintained the website content and media databases;
* Created and implemented the social media strategies resulting in a 200 per cent increase in activity;
* Monitored media coverage;
* Managed relationships with both trade and national press;
* Re-designed, produced, commissioned and edited the company's magazine `Regional International'; and
* Supported the media and media coverage at ERA's two annual events, including the social media schedules, running and organisation of all press conferences and media liaison.
Previous employment includes temporary administration roles, property management, census collecting, sales assistance and admissions officer. Further details can be provided upon request.
Team management, Social Media, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft PowerPoint, Branding
Vous avez besoin de ce profil dans un mois?Contactez-nous!
Talent sourcing specialist de la plateforme Pentalog, SkillValue s’appuie sur un pool de +400 000 Experts Tech & Marketing, dont +15 000 freelancers. Évaluations de compétences, missions, offres d’emploi : les consultants SkillValue vous aident à accélérer votre carrière.
Restez informé de l'actualité tech avec la newsletter Pentalog
À propos de Pentalog
Pentalog est une plateforme de services IT qui accompagne les entreprises dans leur production digitale et leur transformation en fournissant des ingénieurs et développeurs de classe mondiale. Ses 16 Delivery Centers et Agences dans le monde comptent plus de 1600 ingénieurs, développeurs, product designers et spécialistes marketing.