Replication Master / Slave, Galera Cluster with MySQL and MariaDB. - Hot migration from MySQL 5.1 MySQL 5.5, MariaDB 10.0 & MariaDB 10.1 to MariaDB 10.3, without downtime. - Development of high-performance archiving tools - Switching MySQL servers to High availability with GaleraCluster + Haproxy - Development of a tool to save transaction logs automatically - Development of a tool to purge transaction logs automatically past a certain size. - Automatic configuration comparison by Master / Slave or Galera Cluster replication cluster - Production monitoring
Implementation of the MySQL / MariaDB + GaleraCluster platform - Implementation of the encryption of MariaDB tables + Transaction logs on GaleraCluster - Rotation of encryption keys - Technical validation - Customized server configuration - Implementation of clustering segment - Implementation of ClusterControl for Visa - PCI DSS tests - Creation of automatic purge scripts very fast and without contention. (skip Master / Slave & GaleraCluster replications) without problem. (even terminating any change in the structure of the database)
- Audit & Optimisation (Configuration / Query / CPU / Memory) - Migration of Sybase IQ, and other databases to MySQL (MariaDB + Galera Cluster) - Design of new model - Migration of Data - Mini website to show the design of queries (few queries and really fast) - Test of loading with RocksDB + Spider for hudge volumetry (100 000 000 000 of rows for one table)
* Development of tools BASH and PHP. * Tuning InnoDB * Establishment of Galera Cluster MariaDB 10 * Establishment / improvement of production architectures: MySQL replication, HA. * Implementation / improvement strategies for backup and recovery. * Training teams to MySQL best practices. * Technological survey to assess new solutions around MySQL. * Migration of all servers from MySQL 5.0 / 5.1 / 5.5 / 5.6 / 5.7 to MariaDB 10
Lead Developer / DBA Oracle / System Admin Sep 2013 – Mar 2014
* Install of new servers on Red Hat 6.3 (mail, apache, oracle, php, git etc..) * Migration of PHP 4.4 to PHP 5.5 * Benchmark * SetUp a new framework : Glial * Implement graphic chart * Develop first pages with Glial * Implementation the communication between old application and new one on Framework
* Tuning query * Training teams to best practices. * Reporting tools * Study a case of vertical and horizontal partitioning to increase performence with BO
Environment: SQL Server (Log Shipping) - PHP
Auditor SQL Server Aug 2012 – Jan 2013
* Follow the migration and check that we didn't lost data between the old and the new system. and if any difference explain why. * Development of tools BASH and PHP. - Made a special tools to extract thousands account Webex to map with their account audio. => in sequential : 8 days => in multithreading & optimisations : 1.5 hours - a tools to automatically dump each database on bridge and restore them on a reporting server - a tools to know if the migration go on good direction or not - an internal keypass shared between users
Norms PCI DSS Optimization http://www.ticket surf.com/ and http://www.ticket premium.com/ sites management of customers / products Creation of new architechture & data model in MySQL Recovery / transformation and integration of existing data in Oracle, PostgreSQL and MySQL to the new model. Advices and implementation of the technical solution. Automatic creation of PHP scripts for the models used by Zend Framwork.
Install of servers & DNS & VPN Created data model Alimentation of data between fox pro and MySQL Made the reporting client in PHP, generating result in PDF Administration of mailbox DBA MySQL Hosting of the solution Support of the solution / Upgrade
Environment: MySQL - PHP - Debian - Linux - bash - Postfix - DNS - Apache - VPN
Project : Migration of databases Sybase * Planning of migration * Creating transfer solution for the application (Softwares used 24/24). * Migration of data (Sybase 12.5 to Sybase 15) => 40 bases with high volumetrics for the reconciliation of data from Back Office and Front, and their consolidation. (used by the main softwares of security : Eliot /safe).
Responsible middle office on application (Safe) making the reconciliation between the back office (Eliot) and the front office all the cash flows related to the India-based (Bangalore) operations team and business managers of major exchanges (New York / Paris / Hong Kong).
Migration of data from MySQL to Oracle Management of 10 developers
First project : PGAZ, software which establish the costing of gas. * Implementation of engine according to the calculs rules * Creation of data model * Test with hight volumetry and benchmark * Reloading databases. * Creation of script SQL
Second project : Implementation of audit software for the European community within the market opened to competition. * Install and setup of Oracle server * Migration of data from MySQL to Oracle.
Environment: Oracle – MySQL - Linux – RedHat – CSS - Subversion - PHP - CakePHP
Project 1 : Migration of databases from Sybase 11.10 to Sybase 12.5 * about 43 databases on 15 servers with huge volumetry
Responsible of software pole of 5 applications deployed each on 6 country (France, Poland, Hungary, Italy, Slovakia and Portugal. in relation to the business manager of each country.
* Implementation of several action plans between all the different services; operating System, Database, Business, Top Management. * Managing a team of up to 10 people at the peak of activity * Optimisation & Rewrite PL / SQL flow with the resulting reduction of treatment 102 hours to less than four hours for the integration and the different calculations over 8 GB of data daily. Reducing a second treatment 22 hours (in delta) to one hour (in full). * Implementation of reporting's tools for the PDG (under MySQL) * Implementation of monitoring's tools in real time on each process / alimentation / software, to be proactive to various problems. (Under MySQL) * Application maintenance and scalable.
Project 2 : Deploy each software to a new country : slovakia
Follow production Restructuring of the website (3000 new connections / second) Upgrade website on PHP5 Optimizing SQL queries. Training teams to MySQL best practices. Improved caching system Module Creation 'Cup World Team' in an array of 128 teams fully automated
More than 350 000 members, about 50 000 members connected each week.
Realization of the entire website (personal website of a team of video game on Sracraft Broodwar)
I used this website to increase my skill on PHP & MySQL.
System development of news with translations and commentary, members management module, statistics, gallery, forum, the identification system, management of a ladder, and team match meetings module with replays and details of the party.
Created script to extract data from a binary (replay) generated by Stacraft
Talent sourcing specialist de la plateforme Pentalog, SkillValue s’appuie sur un pool de +400 000 Experts Tech & Marketing, dont +15 000 freelancers. Évaluations de compétences, missions, offres d’emploi : les consultants SkillValue vous aident à accélérer votre carrière.
Restez informé de l'actualité tech avec la newsletter Pentalog
À propos de Pentalog
Pentalog est une plateforme de services IT qui accompagne les entreprises dans leur production digitale et leur transformation en fournissant des ingénieurs et développeurs de classe mondiale. Ses 16 Delivery Centers et Agences dans le monde comptent plus de 1600 ingénieurs, développeurs, product designers et spécialistes marketing.