Greater New York City Area ∙ Built out landing page and web applications using React.js, native JS, GraphQL, and Shopify. Developed React-based visualizer which led to a 400% increase in conversions. ∙ Set up A/B testing and personalized scenarios using HTML, SCSS, and JS/ jQuery. ∙ Collaborated with product managers, designers, and senior devlopers to scope development efforts.
∙ Spearheaded the development of our web app's interface utilizing React.js, native JS, HTML, CSS, and Shopify. ∙ Built portal to streamline customer interfacing leading to an increase of 90.1% serviced customers daily. ∙ Assisted in implementation of QA and sprint planning processes. Collaborated in product strategy development. ∙ Implemented customized email strategies using Mailchimp and Zapier.
* Spearheaded product development of A/B testing and introduced ongoing technical SEO optimization workflows at the agency. * Directed and facilitated content and SEO strategy for clients, maintaining positive gains in organic performance, entrances, and revenue. * Wrote creative promotional copy in accordance with digital marketing strategy. * Participated with team in digital thought leadership, providing insights on digital trends and best practices.
• Coordinated SEO efforts for a multinational brand’s US market. Created recommendations around keyword research, on-page optimization, and SEO best practices, resulting in a 150% increase of organic traffic • Utilized Google Analytics and other tools to diagnose curious patterns in data and assess consumer behavior to provide recommendations to our client. • Co-managed website development process to implement new features, address bugs, and improve organic performance. Conducted regular quality analysis reports.
* Oversee website development projects for national clients. Utilize CSS, jQuery, HTML on a Linux environment for Drupal sites. * Direct quality assurance efforts on technological support projects. * Manage creative development of logos, web design, and print material using Adobe Creative Suite.
* Utilize targeted marketing efforts, programming, events, and exhibition connections to bring new audiences. *Oversee creative development of promotional materials for new exhibits and local events. Utilize Photoshop, Illustrator, and email marketing (Emma). * Develop media lists to promote the Sensuous Steel: Art Deco Automobiles car exhibit for a national audience.
Vanderbilt University's International Lens FilmJune 2012 - December 2012
* Design promotional posters for student organizations and Vanderbilt University's International Lens Film Series with Photoshop and Illustrator for the entire undergraduate, graduate, and faculty population. * Critique graphic design work by fellow students.
• Directed social media marketing on Facebook, Twitter, and Hootsuite. Increased ROI by over 200% on Facebook. Interacted with fans, and attracted 20-30 new followers per day. • Oversaw website redesign to create an optimized user experience. • Assisted in the development of social media efforts on next year’s marketing plan.
Directed email and social media marketing to more than 1,500 clients. * Managed the creation of a retail fashion line of graphic t-shirts. * Developed and implemented a marketing and distribution plan aimed at a local and online audience for original clothing.
• Developed marketing plan for UnitedHealthcare in raising health awareness in children. Created marketing calendars with Microsoft Excel. Designed website layout using Photoshop. • Oversaw contact with client’s agent. Secured placement of client’s photo in Pollstar Magazine. • Managed website changes, created pages and wrote custom HTML using WordPress and Drupal. • Directed social media marketing efforts through Facebook and Twitter. Oversaw email marketing for concert venues through MailChimp.
Email Marketing, Mailchimp, Analytics, Quality Assurance, Social Media, Twitter
SCSS, Drupal, React.js
WRVU Nashville DJ, HZ Developer, Dormify Developer, FACEBOOK, Manage creative development, Copy + SEO Specialist, Director of Public Relations, Manage content, implementation of QA and sprint planning, managed the creation, Student, develop front, optimized user experience, Bull LoGoS, Digital Marketing Intern, GRAPHIC DESIGNER, Social Media Marketing, Across Junior Consultant, Return on Investment, industry~it, Creative Development, Front End, REACTJS, Search Engine Optimisation, Representative, Marketing Management, frontend developer, VOLUNTEER, Website Design, Bachelors Degree > Bachelor of Science > Bachelor of Science Communication and Media Studies, Bachelors Degree > Bachelor of Science > Bachelor of Science Asian Studies, Bachelors Degree > Bachelor of Arts > Bachelor of Arts Communications Studies, MediaCom Senior Associate, Bachelors Degree > Bachelor of Arts > Bachelor of Arts Asian Studies, Relations Intern, Digital Media Marketing Intern, Director of Publicity, Cascading Style Sheets, Developer
Talent sourcing specialist de la plateforme Pentalog, SkillValue s’appuie sur un pool de +400 000 Experts Tech & Marketing, dont +15 000 freelancers. Évaluations de compétences, missions, offres d’emploi : les consultants SkillValue vous aident à accélérer votre carrière.
Restez informé de l'actualité tech avec la newsletter Pentalog
À propos de Pentalog
Pentalog est une plateforme de services IT qui accompagne les entreprises dans leur production digitale et leur transformation en fournissant des ingénieurs et développeurs de classe mondiale. Ses 16 Delivery Centers et Agences dans le monde comptent plus de 1600 ingénieurs, développeurs, product designers et spécialistes marketing.