Société Générale, Paris FRANCE Senior .NET Front Office Developer Context & objectives: Trading Suite Market Making is a low latency and real-time trading system dedicated to the Forex market on behalf of Société Générale Corporate and Investment Banking - SGCIB.
The system includes a Pricing, Negotiation and Contribution module for different Assets (Option, Spot, Swap, NDF and Money Market).
As a Senior Developer in Microsoft .NET Technology, I was in charge of piloting several transversal and strategic projects in dynamic environments.
* Implementation of a new Pre-Trade pricing component for Multi-leg Options * Migration of new configurations of Volatility Calibration curves * Integration of a new parametric interpolation of ATM volatility model * Implementation of skewing modules for vanilla options * Automation of tasks related to deployments and release process * Adding the 18M FX Volatility contribution on E-trading chain * Development of new functionalities of the FX Volatility Contribution component * Migrating Database from Oracle to PostgreSQL * Carrying out 2nd and 3rd level support
Bolloré Transport & LogisticsFebruary 2020 - Présent
Context & objectives: Bolloré Transport & Logistics is a subsidiary of the Bolloré Group, which operates in ports, transport commissions and the railways. DMP (Decision Management Platform) is a middle office application whose primary role is to produce optimized transport solutions.
* Analysis and writing of functional specifications * Reporting security and performances issues
Société Générale, Paris FRANCE .NET Software Engineer Context & objectives: X-ONE is a worldwide, cross-asset and front-to-back platform for SGCIB which provides Trade capture, Trade life cycle management, Pricing transactions, Position keeping, Sending payments & confirmations.
As a .NET Software Engineer, I contributed to evolving and corrective maintenance on X-ONE projects mainly related to Structured Products perimeter.
* OFE Dismantling Project : Create an automation tools that aimed to migrate old Structured Products booked on legacy application : (from OFE to X-ONE) * Within the OCA Project : Design of an eligibility engine for OCA calculations over the entire scope of structured products * Implementation of REST API that aims to provide information regarding SP trades * Adding new features on Polaris service dedicated to the feeding of the electronic market and position computing * Integration of new ETMN and WARRANT emission patterns, reviewing of automatic position computing and workflow validation etc.) * Transversal topics related to technical debt, batches performance issues and trades loading improvements. * Implementation of a financial flows reconciliation module for Vanilla Structured Products * Development of several batch scheduled on Autosys, for sending data flows on SP perimeter to external clients * Ensure periodically Release Manager and Applicative Support roles
Context & objectives: Development of an ERP Rich Internet Application based on Silverlight 4.0. This application aims to manage all company's processes by integrating all of its functions, including resource management.
* Analysis and writing of functional specifications * Study and choice of implementation tools * UML analysis * Database modeling in SQL Server * Creation of a set of stored procedures * Creation of the Entity Model with Entity Framework * Programming of WCF services
Environments: Silverlight 4.0, Entity Framework, Drupal 7, C#, ASP.NET, WCF, Microsoft SQL Server Express
JiveFusion TechnologiesJanuary 2011 - January 2012
Context & objectives: Development of a Project Management Tools for language services provider
* Analysis and writing of functional specifications * Database modeling with MS SQL Server * Programming of WCF services * Detailed object-oriented analysis, design and development of UML artifacts * Creation of Wireframes using MS Visio * Design of user interfaces with DevExpress and Expression Blend * Creation of the Entity Model with Entity Framework
Environments: Silverlight 4.0, Entity Framework, Expression Blend, DevExpress, WCF, Microsoft SQL Server
Context & objectives: Desjardins Securities is the brokerage firm of Desjardins Group, the largest cooperative financial group in Canada. As a Computer Operator, I used to contribute to IT efficiency, by drawing on my ability to work with technology to help develop medium- to large-scale IT systems, programs and applications and provide the required support.
Microsoft Azure, Active Directory, Git, Linux
Environment of Development
Gerrit, Visual Studio .NET
Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server, Sybase, MySQL, PostGreSQL
Talent sourcing specialist de la plateforme Pentalog, SkillValue s’appuie sur un pool de +400 000 Experts Tech & Marketing, dont +15 000 freelancers. Évaluations de compétences, missions, offres d’emploi : les consultants SkillValue vous aident à accélérer votre carrière.
Restez informé de l'actualité tech avec la newsletter Pentalog
À propos de Pentalog
Pentalog est une plateforme de services IT qui accompagne les entreprises dans leur production digitale et leur transformation en fournissant des ingénieurs et développeurs de classe mondiale. Ses 16 Delivery Centers et Agences dans le monde comptent plus de 1600 ingénieurs, développeurs, product designers et spécialistes marketing.