* Corrected four-year-old issue with marketing affiliate tracking that spanned several web stacks and four departments. Tracking this data allows marketing department to correctly spend and direct revenue using Splunk, Java, JS, RabbitMQ, Google Analytics, Marketo and Postman/cURL saving company ~$300k annually.
* Assist in on-call rotation for platform customer accounting, payment systems, community and game issues using VMWare, internal DevOps tools, Paypal, Chase Payments, Rixty, Docker, Zabbix, and New Relic resolved most issues spanning multiple application stacks and teams quickly resulting in 99% uptime for applications.
Complete multi version upgrade of SSO protocol used on Trion platform.
* Reverse engineered old builds and documentation to incrementally upgrade our version of CAS through major releases starting with v3.0, ending with v4.5, and end-goal of v5.x.
* Using Java, Tomcat, Spring MVC, Spring Security, and Struts, completed upgrade and provided test harnesses for extensive QA process needed as SSO protocol is gateway to all of websites and games (both PC and Consoles).
ArcheAge Character TransferJanuary 2017 - January 2017
Create web application to allow users to initiate character transfers between servers for MMORPG.
● Completed project with tight six-week timeline and continued improvements and maintenance over one year.
* Produce multi-tenant web application for one-third of US Masonic data utilizing multiple technologies including J2EE, Spring, and Ruby on Rails. Facilitate database imports, complex SQL queries, and stored procedures. Implement new features for subsequent updates of software features for current and existing clients.
* Develop MVP prototype applications for various clients of Enable Labs using J2EE, Spring, and Ruby on Rails, mySQL, postgres, iPhone and Android development, MediaWiki administration, CMS applications (Radiant and Refinery CMS), Jekyll, Jasmine, Cucumber, Selenium, and KnockoutJS. Created front-facing website for software startup showcasing work.
* Designed and developed website using Ruby on Rails, Photoshop, HTML, CSS in a modular fashion to allow updates in the future.
* 6Used BDD (behavior-driven development) to write each feature from requirements, and suggesting features throughout the design and development process using Cucumber, Pivotal Tracker and Selenium.
* Hired to revamp downturned gaming competition platform with 5M unique members and significant amount of traffic. Restructured six-year-old system to improve new video technologies for eSports, performance and overall look and feel.
* Hired and trained multiple developers to assist and complete project revamp and clearing out multiple backlogged issues. Integrated platform with BrowserCMS, Drupal and PHP to allow marketing team to create ads resulting in over $2M in revenue from various sponsors.
* Developed guild hosting website for various members and gaming groups. Monitored and tracked the website to consistently keep the customers' satisfied and redesign or enhance various features based on their gaming needs.
* One of 5 lead developers entrusted to build integrated middleware solutions for home loans, line of business and credit applications for website and company's retail banking application for over $400 B in assets and deposits.
* Deployed solutions to various environments and create applications using J2EE and Weblogic. Worked on open source technologies and implemented first Linux server company-wide.
* Technical Architect to maintain the configuration of multiple eCommerce websites. Constructed UNIX shell scripts for automated build processes and data migration in 36+ production environments. Installed Broadvision and Netscape/iPlanet web servers. Generated software for JAVA, XML and Petrolsoft for B2B site for Phillips 76/Tosco.
National Security AgencyAugust 1993 - January 2000
* Recruited to become Lead Software Designer for voice over IP, frame relay software in C++ for Windows NT/2000 environment. Awarded funding for 3-D facial recognition project. Technical Lead and Project Manager for Arabic and Chinese OCR system.
Talent sourcing specialist de la plateforme Pentalog, SkillValue s’appuie sur un pool de +400 000 Experts Tech & Marketing, dont +15 000 freelancers. Évaluations de compétences, missions, offres d’emploi : les consultants SkillValue vous aident à accélérer votre carrière.
Restez informé de l'actualité tech avec la newsletter Pentalog
À propos de Pentalog
Pentalog est une plateforme de services IT qui accompagne les entreprises dans leur production digitale et leur transformation en fournissant des ingénieurs et développeurs de classe mondiale. Ses 16 Delivery Centers et Agences dans le monde comptent plus de 1600 ingénieurs, développeurs, product designers et spécialistes marketing.