Upwork is is a global freelancing platform where businesses and independent professionals connect and collaborate remotely.
• Updated iOS apps for clients and ensure they get through the Apple app review process on the app store. • Worked on apps for client in the health, fitness, photography and lifestyle. • Wrote tutorials on iOS and watchOS • Advised clients on features allowed in apps and how to get it throughs the Apple review process, including proof of concept apps. • Created pixel perfect imaginary, icons, artwork by directly writing in the iOS graphics context. Also a user of Sketch and Paintcode • 100% customer satisfaction, clients always hire me 1st before trying somebody else.
• Owner and developer of Cardio Workout Apple Watch and iPhone app • Owner and developer of C++ and Swift tutorial quiz iPhone/iPad app • Owner and developer of an AI playable board game, play against your iPhone or iPad on a 4x4x4 Tic-Tac-Toe board
• Expert in Healthkit, CoreGraphics, Coredata and CoreBluetooth • Skill set and tools: Xcode, Git, Objective-C, Swift, SQL-lite, corePlot, watchOS, PaintCode, Sketch. • Other non essential tools: Linux, Facebook and Twitter.
KnowCo develop applications and provide consultancy in the Governance, Risk and Compliance areas to financial institutions in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
• Managed the technical environment and led the technical product strategy from the initial set up of the company. • Developed a specialist financial stress-testing tool (KST), using C++, from early prototype through to full implementation/production, sales and support. • Launched an initial version of KST and then further enhanced the range of functionality including the ability to upload large datasets from multiple sources, the creation and reuse of scenarios (Liquidity / Credit / OTC Derivatives). • Designed the product to enable to handling of large datasets; developed a batch reporting approach as well as the use multi-threading to significantly improve performance. • Worked with clients to understand their business needs, defined data mapping and data migration plans. • Managed external technical resources on specific tasks, including the development of a reporting module. Integrated the reporting module into KST (SSRS). • Developed a comprehensive user-guide for KST and developed an innovative solution for error-handling to reduce support overheads. • Designed a flexible approach to licence-key management, enabling the sale and licensing of individual modules whilst providing management with control and visibility of client installations. • Installed software on client sites, maintained the back-end database and provided technical support to clients (SQL Server / Oracle) . • Developed a number of Linux scripts (Perl / PHP / bash) to aid software updates and support.
Quadrant developed compliance solutions for the global banking sector.
• Developed a number of tools (Visual C++/MFC/STL/SAS) to assist with banking clients’ liquidity stress testing (BIPRU/ILAA compliancy). • Worked closely with clients to assess their needs and replace existing spreadsheets with a more streamlined and automated approach. • Provided on-site consultancy to global banking clients including Barclays and Absa, working in-line with a number of global compliance frameworks (SOX, IAS39, ICAAP). • Gap analysis on market risk systems & processes on margins for OTC and Exchange traded derivatives for MF Global. • Designed a new credit risk model and ed it for approval to the Barclays technical model risk committee.
Barclays Bank, UK Banking, Portfolio OptimisationNovember 2004 - January 2006
• Worked on several initiatives including the development of an economic capital model, risk volatility and credit risk stress testing. • Quantification of risk appetite that influenced executives to adopt a strategic policy change leading to greater reward for risk in the buy-to-let mortgage portfolio. • Used the SAS toolset to develop a number of tools and reports
North West University Potchefstroom CampusJune 1994 - May 1997
Algorithms, data manipulation techniques, Linear programming, Artificial intelligence algorithms, A * tree searching a convex polyhedron , publish papers , speak at conferences, IBM Power Risc System 6000, AIX, FORTRAN 90, XLC C++, IBM Optimisation subroutine Library (OSL), IBM Engineering
Vous avez besoin de ce profil dans un mois?Contactez-nous!
Vous allez être redirigé sur SkillValue
Talent sourcing specialist de la plateforme Pentalog, SkillValue s’appuie sur un pool de +400 000 Experts Tech & Marketing, dont +15 000 freelancers. Évaluations de compétences, missions, offres d’emploi : les consultants SkillValue vous aident à accélérer votre carrière.
Restez informé de l'actualité tech avec la newsletter Pentalog
À propos de Pentalog
Pentalog est une plateforme de services IT qui accompagne les entreprises dans leur production digitale et leur transformation en fournissant des ingénieurs et développeurs de classe mondiale. Ses 16 Delivery Centers et Agences dans le monde comptent plus de 1600 ingénieurs, développeurs, product designers et spécialistes marketing.