- Manage the CX department in charge of designing and execution of transactional communication, user account, reviews section, self service platform (info center) and other CX platforms. - maximize the effectiveness of the customer journey, identifying pain points and value moments in order to implement improvements and create a first class customer experience - manage all aspects of customer experience within the eMAG ecosystem and champion a customer-centric approach within the organization - Collect, analyze, report and act on full range of data for the purpose of understanding of current customers and potential customers - Owning the entire customer journey, online and offline. Working across the organization to improve the experience and deliver a world class experience. - accountable for the successful end-to-end project management and delivery of customer experience projects across all platforms (mobile, desktop, application and offline) and all countries (Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary and Poland) - Work in close collaboration with other internal teams and Senior Management to identify and priorities customer experience projects. - Manage the design and execution of relational survey initiatives such as Net Promoter Score Survey (NPS).
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately. - Manage the resource allocation and day-to-day operations issues from the technical and non-technical standpoint for each project. - Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project. - Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and resources to meet the needs of customers. - planning, managing and delivering the production of multiple projects at once
- Project planing - developing timetables and setting deadlines - seting up tehnical specification for the technical team - creating prototypes (web architectures) - ensuring that the deadlines are met - beta testing
Digital Star Romania (part of Leo Burnett)November 2010 - November 2011
- Client service - Project planing - developing timetables and setting deadlines - seting up tehnical specification for the technical team - creating prototypes (web architectures) - ensuring that the deadlines are met - seting up Adwords Campaigns - traffic reports - implementing different SEO strategies - newsletter campaigns - Project Manager in charge of acquiring Quality Management System (QMS) - ISO 9000 and Information Security Management System (ISMS) - ISO/IEC 27001 certifications (SIMTEX-OC)
Providing regular two-way communication between the client and team(design&programing), to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations. -Reviewing all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met. -Project managing campaigns; developing timetables and setting deadlines for clients and the technical team. - creating prototypes (web architectures) for company clients - Appropriate Administration, budgeting, monitoring, reporting (traffic reports or SEM campaign reports), communication and liaison. -Marketing, advertising and promotion planning - social media(Facebook / Twitter) updates
Navidoo / part of TheGroup RomaniavMay 2008 - May 2009
-Prepare and deliver long-term strategic plan for Web development and presence, including standards and guidelines for technical design, based on business goals and input from clients - creating prototypes (web architectures) - Monitor and report on Web site traffic and performance(traffic reports and SEM campaign reports) - web copywriting (Creating original content while including necessary keywords, titles and descriptions to improve the performance of a site) - analyzing, reviewing, directing change and making changes to clients web sites so they are optimized for search engines - implementing different strategies such as changing keywords, H1 tags, copy on web site and implementing editorial improvements to meet clients online objectives and desired targeted organic search positions. - identify, prioritize, and track usability issues and make design recommendation - account management - web consultant - social media(Facebook / Twitter) and blog updates (http://www.navidoo.ro/blog/)
- Creating and executing project work plans - Identify, prioritize, and track usability issues and make design recommendation -Working closely with web designers and developers to ensure that all customer facing mediums are easy to use and business effective - implementing different SEO strategies such as changing keywords, tags, onpage optimization, web copywriting, linkbuilding, keyword research and implementing editorial SEO improvement - Producing reports with recommendations to improve usability - Monitor and report on Web site traffic and performance
- working with content management systems to publish or update online content - Monitor and report on Web site traffic and performance - managing blogs, forums and other sections of the website - producing new content and writing it in an interesting and appealing manner - maintaining the site once it is live and ensuring the information is accurate - blog and forum posts
Ubicore TechnologySeptember 2003 - April 2007
SEO, Marketing Strategy, Social Media, UX Design, Team management, Project Management, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Google AdWords, Management, E-commerce, Marketing
Web Analysis and Statistic
Mes études et formations
Field Of Study - Grade No Degree - University of Bucharest
Vous avez besoin de ce profil dans un mois?Contactez-nous!
Talent sourcing specialist de la plateforme Pentalog, SkillValue s’appuie sur un pool de +400 000 Experts Tech & Marketing, dont +15 000 freelancers. Évaluations de compétences, missions, offres d’emploi : les consultants SkillValue vous aident à accélérer votre carrière.
Restez informé de l'actualité tech avec la newsletter Pentalog
À propos de Pentalog
Pentalog est une plateforme de services IT qui accompagne les entreprises dans leur production digitale et leur transformation en fournissant des ingénieurs et développeurs de classe mondiale. Ses 16 Delivery Centers et Agences dans le monde comptent plus de 1600 ingénieurs, développeurs, product designers et spécialistes marketing.