- Providing technical and functional support to the Sales team for several financial applications like Cascade, NEC, and Onyx, used for booking deals like options, strategies, forwards and future products; - Application and system monitoring for proactive intervention; - Utilizing dedicated tools like ITGates for Linux, WinSCP, SQL Developer, Jenkins and Kibana for complex issues troubleshooting; - Adding value as part of the Neos Project by proposing and testing the new features built-in this new booking application Neos. Within this project, I collaborate with the Business analysts from Romania and Paris as well as with the product development team; - Acquired skills and knowledge: SQL, Linux
- Providing services/help for the First-line Support team via iTicket system - Analyzing the problems, identifies their root cause and provides solutions while meeting response time and resolution goals - Active collaboration with Development and Product Management for new bugs and developing new features; - Utilizing dedicated tools to troubleshoot software issues: SQL, Nolio, Kibana, Xpolog and Adminbook; - Creating value added to the internal documents and procedures by creating or updating them on the Confluence page
- Providing functional and technical support, troubleshooting and diagnosing software problems; - Adopting and contributing new processes and tools; - Working with Product Development on product defects and product improvement programs; - Managing customer expectations through the incident resolution process; - Maintaining product expertise in assigned product areas; - Participating in Root Cause Analysis within a products area; - Testing customers reported issues on internal instances; - Providing support for Oracle EBS Receivables module, Transactions and Receipts clusters. - Providing support for Oracle Fusion Supply Chain Management (Order Management) - Using SQL queries on customer environments , checking and validating data from tables - Using basic Linux commands in order to get incident logs from servers
- Managing and prioritizing customers requirements; - Estimating the deployment period with other departments involved and setting delivery terms; - Creating business documentation for new functionalities and modules, especially related to accounting, business management, payroll, and production, that are integrated into the application; - Checking legislative updates and integrate them within applications; - Informing stakeholders on developments that are underway; - Creating and updating software user guides; - Functional testing of Accounting, Business Management, Payroll, Fixed Assets, Audit & Revision software; - Good knowledge of a range of testing types: acceptance, black box, compatibility, functional, integration, load, performance, regression, system (end-to-end) - Designed efficient manual test cases based on analysis of Business Requirement documents, Functional Specs, Technical design documents, Use Cases and other supporting documents - Querying and manipulating databases in SQL Server - Worked closely with the functional and development team to resolve the defects and testing issues throughout the Software Development Life Cycle; - Analyzing and recording situations arising in our internal application CRM (Customer Relationship Manager). - Installing and configuring SQL Server ( connection remote or onsite intervention ). - Assuring the connection between the server and clients (network). - Moving databases (SQL ) at the customer's request (via connection remote or onsite intervention ). - Creating new users with full rights allocation and setting application compatibility. see less
National Institute of StatisticsDecember 2011 - March 2014
-producing statistical and operative information required for decision-makers in economic and social strategy -assimilation of statistical indicators of market economy and implement research methodologies and calculation in accordance with international practice and standards; -development of qualitative statistics, in addition to the traditional; -expansion and diversification of data dissemination; -cooperation with other national statistical institutes to develop a sustainable statistical system, the development of statistical projects in order to ensure statistical comparability with other countries and alignment statistics with EU standards
- Daily reports to NBR - Reconciliations between operating systems SCORE and Murex / Finacle - Adjustments OPC - Open Currency Position - Tracking confirmations related to derivative contracts options - Verification of exercise at maturity for call and put options - Records of forex transactions, cross currencies, and deposits in Murex / Finacle Systems - Interest payments for DCDs (Dual Currency Deposit) at maturity - Settlement of the transactions once they have been confirmed, i.e. issuing/receiving payment instructions to/from counterparties; - Reconciliation of bank and custody accounts to ensure that they agree with the organization's own records. - Prepare the material for monthly Alco Meeting - Verifying the Overnights processing - I helped on the migration into another system of recording options contracts - Ensure commissioning and reversal of all fees, interest rates, credit rates, for retail customers; - Monitor overdraft loans at the expiration date, portfolio analysis and instruct overdraft's renewal under procedures in effect; - Make all necessary transactions for customers involved in the life insurance process claims;- Monitor the property insurance process and send feedback to the sales department; - Handle the release of all addresses and official notices to customers, according to the procedure in force; - Set credit parameters into the system and is responsible for all necessary updates (currency exchange rates cost of funds, floating interest rate, etc.). - Ensure that all loan applications are reviewed according to the procedure in place and accountability is respected; - Check phone (client/employer) for all credit applications according to the procedure and call-script in place; - Notify the fraud prevention department of all suspected cases; - Ensure that telephone communication rules are respected.
- Daily bookkeeping using the program CIEL - Records of fixed assets - Planning payments to the internal or external suppliers - Preparation of payment orders to internal and external providers. - Billing, collection and selling Electrolux products
Vous avez besoin de ce profil dans un mois?Contactez-nous!
Vous allez être redirigé sur SkillValue
Talent sourcing specialist de la plateforme Pentalog, SkillValue s’appuie sur un pool de +400 000 Experts Tech & Marketing, dont +15 000 freelancers. Évaluations de compétences, missions, offres d’emploi : les consultants SkillValue vous aident à accélérer votre carrière.
Restez informé de l'actualité tech avec la newsletter Pentalog
À propos de Pentalog
Pentalog est une plateforme de services IT qui accompagne les entreprises dans leur production digitale et leur transformation en fournissant des ingénieurs et développeurs de classe mondiale. Ses 16 Delivery Centers et Agences dans le monde comptent plus de 1600 ingénieurs, développeurs, product designers et spécialistes marketing.