Wyevale Garden CentresNovember 2014 - October 2019
Working within the Ecommerce team for Wyevale Garden Centres, the UK’s largest garden centre group with responsibility for improving the customer experience of Wyevale’s online channels through delivery of digital content and UX improvements.
Initially managed the web content for various elements of the existing website but my abilities and competence were soon recognised leading to a new design role whereby I became involved in an ambitious project to deliver a sophisticated e-commerce digital solution.
My clear understanding of business goals, ability to make strategic design and user-experience decisions, attention to detail and proficiency in professionally conversing with both internal departments and external providers increased my prominence and influence within the project.
The role primarily involves:
• The translation of concepts into wireframes, user stories, journeys and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences for a wide range of devices and interfaces
• Facilitating the business’ vision through effective implementation of agreed designs and content, adhering to best practice, consistency and brand continuity
• Manage content across multiple platforms using a variety of CMS systems liaising with internal and external stakeholders and web tool suppliers, including agencies in order to achieve sign off
• Combining visually enriching, functionally enticing experiences to ensure pleasurable and seamless customer journeys
• Rapidly test and iterate content and designs through quality assurance and analytical study
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team for a small creative studio, with sole responsibility of the content management for seven, comprehensive WordPress based UK and US websites. Working on a range of projects concurrently, designing and managing the content of appealing web pages through collaboration with a marketing agency, back-end developer and clients.
Web Design & Development | Content Management | Graphic Design | Project Coordination Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) | Branding | Prototyping | Social Media Management
Working as part of a small IT department, supporting the running of a top 100 law firm by providing desk based and desk side technical assistance, software deployment, intranet management, project involvement and training to 300 employees.
- Solely created and managed a re-designed intranet system moving from a static site to a content management system using Microsoft SharePoint. This resulted in a substantial increase in engagement and became a key tool for employee collaboration
- Heavily involved with the replacement of the firm’s website as the key contact between the partnership, marketing team and web development agency that developed into a complex and challenging project.
Summary: Technical Support ▪ Software Deployment ▪ Installations ▪ Content Management Project involvement ▪ Training
2nd Line Helpdesk Analyst - IBMAugust 2000 - December 2003
Working primarily on an outsourced contract for Cable & Wireless, providing helpdesk IT support and service enhancement to end users within a strict service level agreement with a strong emphasis on resolution at first contact.
- Progressed to become part of a newly formed ‘service escalation’ team that dealt with complex and high severity issues
- Successfully launched and became the editor of a departmental newsletter that developed into a national, internal publication
- Selected to assist with the creation and development of a mirror team based in Manchester.
IT Technical Support | Escalation Management | Service Enhancement | Desktop Publishing Content Management
Initially a member of a customer service team, I was promoted to an IT trainer role based at the UK headquarters. Provided training and support on company bespoke - customer service, stock control and accounting systems. Instigated a ‘train the trainer’ scheme that provided a quicker process for delivering quality training and support to over 600 employees on new helpdesk system.
Training | Technical Support | Deployment | Installations
Windows 7, System administration, OS X, Windows
Web Analysis and Statistic
Web development, Web Applications, CRM, SharePoint, Joomla
Digital Marketing, Troubleshooting, Management, Analytics, Social Media, Training, Web Design, SEO, UX Design, Project Management, Google AdWords
Branding & Identity
Adobe Creative Suite
Mes études et formations
Courses - -
IT for e-business Foundation Degree Field Of Study Computing and Information Systems - Kingston University2012 - 2014
NOCN Level 3 Field Of Study Graphic Design/DTP L3 Professional Design Skills - Richmond Adult Community College London2010 - 2011
BTEC National Diploma - Level 3 Field Of Study Computers and System Technology - Richmond upon Thames College1992 - 1995
Vous avez besoin de ce profil dans un mois?Contactez-nous!
Vous allez être redirigé sur SkillValue
Talent sourcing specialist de la plateforme Pentalog, SkillValue s’appuie sur un pool de +400 000 Experts Tech & Marketing, dont +15 000 freelancers. Évaluations de compétences, missions, offres d’emploi : les consultants SkillValue vous aident à accélérer votre carrière.
Restez informé de l'actualité tech avec la newsletter Pentalog
À propos de Pentalog
Pentalog est une plateforme de services IT qui accompagne les entreprises dans leur production digitale et leur transformation en fournissant des ingénieurs et développeurs de classe mondiale. Ses 16 Delivery Centers et Agences dans le monde comptent plus de 1600 ingénieurs, développeurs, product designers et spécialistes marketing.