Establishing a culture of User-focused design and testing. I was asked to design their Document scanning and Account management solution for their iOS and Android app. Put in place their first Design System to establish consistent omnichannel component-based design language between Designer and Developers. Furthermore exploring Ideas around omnichannel Project Catalyst Apps
for macOS, researching KaiOS apps and exploring opportunities for IoT.
Voice Interaction designer for the Guardian Voice Lab in partnership with Google London. Working within the multimedia team to produce high-quality audio content that works with the Assistant platform. My area of focus is Voice Design & Digital Assistants with a keen interest in UX/UI for the Internet Of Things plus mixed realities for multimodal sensory experiences on early adopter hardware. Plus designing for all Digital Assistants platforms.
Launched two Google Actions (AoG) for the Guardian on Google Assistant. See linked below.
Consulting on the Google "Make Google do it" DOOH advertisement campaign for Google Assistant. Working closely with copyrighters from France, Italy and the UK to advise and research how to design accurate scenarios for the Google Assistant platform. Helping and working with the copywriters to come up with real life 1st party conversation flows that highlight the power of the Assistant. Furthermore checked that ideas where in fact possible.
Helping to design a new Alexa based Skill for IoT devices and Echo ecosystem devices for a major UK brand. Outlining User journeys and settings up user testing via WOZ methods and building prototypes for voice intents and conversations to enabld user testing. Marrying brand expectations
with platform possibilities plus finding workarounds.
Working with Business Insights. I worked with a technology-focused team to research, design and user tested new user flow and interactions for mobile commerce for luxury. Set around the idea of a shop-able New Infeed. Using Framer to prototype we user tested to understand if this new format
was well understood. Plus developed micro interactions in code to hand over to the developers.
Outlining the UX strategy, understanding the problem the client wishes to solve and proposing a solution that fits the requirements. Organising idea generation sessions and user Research sessions with active crafters in the UK and France.
Cadrage de la stratégie UX, analyse de la problématique du client, compréhension des besoins de l'utilisateur final, animation des workshops d'idéation et organiser des sessions avec les untilisatieurs ici en Angleterre et en France.
Redesigning from scratch Quidco's new pan European app for Phone, Tablet, Watch & Voice/Chat assistants for iOS & Android. This includes working with product owners directly, user research/testing & IxD design prototypes plus detailed documentation. www.shoop.fr - www.quidco.com - www.shoop.de
Working with my French, presenting to clients and negotiating with inter agencies, shaping the site and testing them to find the UX sweet spot. Currently working with a large international FMCG provider to create an educational and e-commerce responsive website with a Vlogger lens to
educated and inspire users to look their best and show them how to achieve it.
I was tasked with deep driving into a homepage analysis. Starting with setting up business requirement workshops to explore business Use Cases for the new homepage requirements Continuing my research with active User Research I carried out a series of workshops, interviews and other UX Research methods to find out "What the Users actually Do" and "What various parties think they do" in order find the tension and create a homepage brief which delivers to the business and end-users.
Travelling gap years with volunteer workJanuary 2013 - January 2015
Took some time to live in Sydney, Australia via Latin America and then come back from Australia via Asia to experience some amazing cultures. Spending time improving my third language and seeing how others do things. Experienced the joys of travel when not even alphabet makes sense.
Experience in the joy of being connected without a connection. Saw how users, use alternative methods to exchange and learn. Was introduced to low-cost devices and how users hack machines together to get daily tasks done.
Designing the visual language and user interface for Pfizer touch screen interface app. The aim of the project was to design a 120″ HDTV multi touch interface app which would be side by side across a 4×3 HD screens design for the American College Of Cardiology Event in Chicago
Freelance work for Pfizer with 9yardscreative agency in Richmond.
Working for The Brooke had long been an ambition of mine as I wished to work within the non-profit sector in design and communications. The Brooke is an international charity relieving the suffering of horses & donkeys working for some of the world’s poorest communities.
Core Duties, Results & Achievements:
• I was asked to develop from scratch two new Facebook apps to be used on their Facebook page with the aim of driving traffic to their online shop and campaigns. • I was subsequently asked to develop full user interface designs for their blogs and European, Asian and Africa websites.
Working across 13 points of sale has taught me to design, code and full-fill end-to-end technical requirements for a global brand whilst working within their Media Solutions department. Creating, Home page wallpapers, Retails placements and delivering microsites has given me some great opportunities to develop my visual creative and UI/UX design abilities.
I work closely with our client server managers and two project managers to deliver the microsites, site amendments/updates and bespoke retail creatives to our customers with travel industry.
Working for MSF, an independent neutral non-religious organisation was a long-term ambition of mine. This gave me a real chance to jump into the communications and campaigns industry. Expanding on strong designs skills, I developed new skills in editorial and edited copy for campaigns and articles.
Core Duties, Results & Achievements:
• Reorganized global presence on LinkedIn creating groups & subgroups. Networked and negotiated with heads of MSF communications to agree a unified LinkedIn strategy.
• Assisted in the development & implementation of PR & marketing for the major UK movie release of ‘Living In Emergency’ Achieved blanket coverage for all three media layers, TV/radio, social media/web & digital magazines/newspapers.
• Daily editorial updates using CMS, uploading of new content, web design and re-design of pages, updating social media portals whilst keeping content within all design and language guidelines.
My time at Travel Daily Media Group was an interesting step up in my career. Being able to successfully help a company to integrate five regional brands, each with their own market specific USPs, was a fascinating experience, which saw me juggling many tasks at the same time. I learnt a lot, and I developed management skills and language skills by working with international designers from all around the world.
I worked closely with the editorial and sales departments to develop marketing solutions, which would appeal and drive page impressions. The aim was to create a web centric advertising solution with all social media platforms pointing towards the website.
One of the key tasks was to answer briefs and design layouts to fit specific criteria. I was tasked to extent the brand to other platforms and devices whilst staying within the guidelines of the brand. I designed for many different situations and solutions for different formats and screen size – including iOS, Android, Web/CMS, html email, exhibition stands, social media, digital print, ePub & PDF – all of which were kept as a distinctive magazine look. I am very much at home with technology-: I understand the problems and have the ability to communicate the right message in the right way to the right audience.
Most of my work at Travel Daily was about discovering, organising and rebuilding social media, websites and brand material such as media tool kits, press kits and brand bibles. Due to the nature of my role within the company I was tasked with finding if not creating my own solutions.
In the last months of contract my role also included creating & uploading original content and updating the website CMS (built on DotNetNuke) and RSS feeds, as well as pushing articles to various social media platforms.
Open Mobile Terminal Platform - OMTP (Bondi)March 2010 - July 2010
- Organising Meetings and Company Events - Over see the setting up of the wholesaleappcommunity.com - Create, update and group manage content on bondi.omtp.org and omtp.org - Communicate with other membres of the organisation for meetings and changes to diaries.
Organisation for Friendship and DiversityJanuary 2009 - January 2010
• Implement the web based promotional material. • Creating attractive colourful bold graphics (logos, brand bible, posters, websites etc...) when needed to attract an audience. • Work in collaboration with website team to launch localised advertising campaigns. • Build and maintain positive relationships with various communities within Malta. (This is the main aim of the NGO - to bring together Maltese, Europeans and Africans who inhabit the island). • Writing copy for online, print & mobile in French and English for promotional campaigns to be used on website and banners, as well as other marketing channels as appropriate; • Also working with their sister organisation “GetUp, StandUp” to give Malta a platform to administrate volunteers. • Organising PR events and creating attention to promote the organisation aims within the community. • Experience of organising and marketing mass-participation events in Malta to a national and international audiences where English is not the first language by using my French.
Moving Venue CaterersSeptember 2005 - September 2008
• Setting up and executing events from start to finish. • Working in teams reporting back to our respective managers and keeping to a pre-arranged timetable of events. • Working to a Just-in-Time company technique we arranged that everywhere was done perfectly on time and to client’s wishes. • Building and maintaining strong relationships between team members and managers, identifying problems and dealing with them in a timely fashion. • Instructing and informing my teams on how the event will take place with the ultimate aim of informing everyone so that there no hitches. • Dealing with all types of administrative paper work regarding stock, time reports and health and safety work accurately and on time. • Experience in organising and marketing mass-participation events in major London venue such as NHM/Science Museum & 02 Arena.
Logo Design, Advertising, Web Design, Digital Marketing, UI Design, Digital Strategy, UX Design, SEO, Social Media
After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Cinema 4D
Mes études et formations
International Media - International Media and Graphic Design - Goldsmiths College, U. of London2005 - 2008
Secondary Education - Centre International de Valbonne1999 - 2001
Vous avez besoin de ce profil dans un mois?Contactez-nous!
Vous allez être redirigé sur SkillValue
Talent sourcing specialist de la plateforme Pentalog, SkillValue s’appuie sur un pool de +400 000 Experts Tech & Marketing, dont +15 000 freelancers. Évaluations de compétences, missions, offres d’emploi : les consultants SkillValue vous aident à accélérer votre carrière.
Restez informé de l'actualité tech avec la newsletter Pentalog
À propos de Pentalog
Pentalog est une plateforme de services IT qui accompagne les entreprises dans leur production digitale et leur transformation en fournissant des ingénieurs et développeurs de classe mondiale. Ses 16 Delivery Centers et Agences dans le monde comptent plus de 1600 ingénieurs, développeurs, product designers et spécialistes marketing.