French : Native speaker
English : Advanced
IT Link May 2015 - October 2015 Duration: 5 mois
Assistant Project Manager.
– Task management and project tracking using JIRA.
– Attending meeting and negotiations with service providers (user experiences, translators, etc.).
– Planning user tests, translations and application-related tasks.
– Technological and competitive watch.
– Modeling using Axure.
– Identifying and fixing issues.
– Ensuring that the information is shared between the project manager, the director and the engineers.
Technical Environment: JIRA, Axure.
RATP November 2014 - May 2015 Duration: 6 mois
Consultant in Innovative Design.
– Developing innovative designs within the Innovation Department of RATP.
– Using the DKCP method and the C/K theory developed by a professor at Mines ParisTech.
– Reasoning about the unknown and exploring new knowledge in order to develop new concepts.
– Searching new business models.
Deepomatic September 2014 - March 2015 Duration: 6 mois
Business Strategy Consultant.
– Development of a business plan for the company, a start-up currently incubated in Agoranov.
– Identification of competitors, actors and stakeholders.
– Finding a scalable business model.
– Performing marketing research: market definition, channels of acquisition, targeting, positioning, business strategy.
– Developing a five-year forecast study: evolution of the transformation rate and anticipation of fundraisings.
Participation in the development of various projects.
I. A remote-controlled quadricopter.
– 3D design using Catia.
– Routing a printed circuit board using Eagle.
– Development in C on a Raspberry Pi with Embedded Linux.
– Establishing the communication between Linux and an inertial measurement unit using the l2C protocol.
– Using the WiringPi library.
– Activating a SSH protocol for the communication at a distance between Linux and a Macbook.
– VIM installation for a more simple programming process.
– Creation of a PWM driver for the communication with Brushless ESC motors.
II. Design and development of the electronic board for a biped robot.
– Designing various PCBs using Eagle and coding step algorithms of the FPGA in VHDL.
– Designing and developing a remote control with a joystick, buttons and leds using VHDL on a CPLD.
– Developing a PWM driver for the communication between servomotors.
III. Study on damage forecast enhancement during head impact.
– Measuring the inertia of a helmet and a dummy head.
IV. GPS error margin measurement for a vehicle in motion.
Master's Degree in Management of Technology and Innovation - Mines Paris Tech / University Paris Dauphine.
Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering - National School of Electronics and its Applications / ENSEA.