IT Business Analyst
within a leading provider of value-added IT services and software.- IT Business Analyst Consultant
in the Hotel Distribution unit within the R&D division of Amadeus, a leading travel technology company.- Member
of Component, Feature and Maintenance Teams, using Agile Scrum Framework, then Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Scrum Master
for 14 months for a development team of 8-10 members.
- Analyzing business requirements submitted by Product Management and carrying out the solution and functional design of new product features;
- Writing, reviewing and updating Solution Overview and Interface Control Documents, Product Specifications;
- Collaborating with developers in order to propose and design the architecture;
- Interface with relevant teams and departments in Amadeus in order to identify dependencies with other applications and ensure functional compatibility;
- Presenting the proposed solution(s) and obtaining the sign-off from Product Management and impacted teams;
- Performing quality assurance tasks in collaboration with the QA, such as exploratory testing, elaborating test plans and test scripts, maintaining the Non-Regression tests repository of the product;
- Supporting the deployment and functional validation process of the new features throughout multiple development environments (PDT, UAT, FVT, PROD);
- Actively participating in all Agile related ceremonies and events: Sprint and Release Planning / Review & Demo / Retrospective, Daily Stand-Up, Refinements and Sizing, Scrum of Scrum, OOM;
- Ensuring production integrity and maintenance of the product by prioritizing, investigating, and validating incidents reported by clients or other teams in Amadeus.