and Data Analyst
within the National Institute of Statistics and Geography is an autonomous agency of the Mexican Government dedicated to coordinate the National System of Statistical and Geographical Information of the country.
- Developing of a new tool with Python.
- Using a server with docker containers, that uses clustering to identify some anomalies on the interviewers behavior.
- Worked on creating some statistical-analysis algorithms using python, R, SQL and excel macros.
- Worked with Oracle DB and MySQL creating and ETL and the structure of the data base used by the app.
- Queries, Functions/Procedures and Triggers to ease the extraction, the analysis of data, and reports, with some additional mapping models of the Data base (E-R) and Data Flow diagram.
Python, SQL, R Language, ETL, MySQL, Docker