within a project aiming to help a leading press group. The client is specialized in broadcasting insurance and investment news and trends, offering a new digital approach for a better communication with a customer base.
The project consists in leveraging the client's websites as a whole, including the users' databases, with the scope of covering the traffic and financial levels increase of the client, including the following phases:
- increasing the website traffic (frequency and number of visits);
- enticing users to create personal accounts during their navigation;
- increasing the number of profiles;
- enticing users to get a paid subscription;
- enticing users who already have a paid subscription to upgrade it;
- creating new opportunities for announcers;
- improving the team's efficiency (productivity and comfort).
The aim of the intervention was to draft a document to be sent to a technical team, allowing them to propose a technical architecture and provide a first estimate of the effort required.
- Refining the needs concerning the migration and listing its features.
- Defining the needs and goals, together with the client and the UX/UI designer.
- Anticipating the client needs to more effectively manage the features.
- Describing the features within the established timeframe.
- Prioritizing the features in multiple batches, to best achieve goals and missions.