Customer Service Advisor
for a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing, and local
- Technical environment:
- Windows Server: Active Directory - Account & Group Administration, Computer management, NTFS permissions.
- MS Office Suite 2007\2010\2013 Advanced Troubleshooting.
- Exchange\Office365 knowledge.
Provided support for various platforms / systems or applications:
Citrix Xen App, vmware, Junos, RSA SecurID, AirWatch, MobileIron, Good.
- Install\Configure\Troubleshoot other client specific applications.
- Blackberry\iPhone\iPad\Android corporate email configuration and troubleshooting.
- Networking area: Wireless connections, RDC connections, VPN connections, printers.
- Telecom support – extension and phone line management through specific applications.
- Supported OS: Windows 7\MacOS.
- First level of support for SAP environments in terms of installing\ configuring and basic troubleshooting.
- System deployment knowledge: Casper, Altiris.
- Ticketing system used: Service Now, Remedy.
Senior Analyst shadowing program.
- Undertaking initial diagnostics of the incident, using the tools available and resolving as many as possible on initial contact.
- Accurately recording and classifying all incoming incidents with the appropriate priority, category and incident summary details or error messages.
- Proactive flagging incidents where no knowledge solution was found.
- Meeting or exceeding the level of Service when responding to all incoming incidents.
- Accurate and timely hand off to other resolving teams.
- Providing support for other first line agents.
- Performing software testing for possible implementation of new applications within the SD.
- Performing advanced software installs and troubleshooting.