SeatHere is a web application designed for Pentalog employees in order to reserve a seat or a meeting room in any Pentalog agency in the world.TECHNICAL ENVIRONMENT
FE-React, JS, HTML5, Redux, Reach Router, React-intl, Sass, React Material-UI, Jest, PHP, Laravel 8, PHP 8, Nginx, MariaDB, Composer, Docker, .Net,.Net5, WebApi, DDD, CQRS, Dapper, FluentValidation, XUnit, Moq, Microsoft SQL Server, Docker.TEAM SIZE
: 7MISSION DESCRIPTION
Continuous improvement focusing on front-end applications development.
- Participating in the requirements analysis.
- Sync meetings with the .NET and PHP teams regarding the API documentation.
- Proposing technical solutions.
- Working close with the UI/UX Designer on the application's design.
- Working on new functionalities.
- Code Review.
- Testing functionalities.
- Refactoring, updating, and debugging the code.
- Studying the main concepts and notions related to building front-end web apps, including HTML (Syntax, Elements,Semantics, differences between HTML4 and HTML5) & CSS (Inheritance, Cascade, Box Model, Selectors, Units, Fonts, Layouts, Media Queries, Transitions).
- Implementing acquired knowledge in practical front-end applications.
- Creating reusable components in Vue.js and make them flexible with props, lifecycles, and slots. Using directives to build functionality with markup.
- Building single page web apps that communicate with the back-end via RESTful API.
- Acquiring knowledge about Docker (images, containers) and best practices for using it in front-end.
- Debugging using Chrome dev tools.
- Handling / creating Redux data store: action creators & types, dispatching actions, Middleware, Redux-Thunk.