QA Studio Manager
for a company providing quality products for the gaming industry.
QA Functionality Tester
- Implementing the vision for developing the studio into clear strategies that imply functional steps to be attained.
- Supervising all projects and providing support and training for the project leaders.
- Constantly finding new ways for improving the testing procedures and creating new and more efficient testing environments.
- Representing the studio in relation to clients, contractors and any other 3rd parties.
- Creating the tools for evaluating the testers’ conduit and performance and implementing an internal human resources quality and performance control system.
- Managing project & studio costs, invoicing and payments.
- Hiring new testers, training them and introducing them to the project environment and demands.
(November 2005 - October 2006).
QA Project Lead
- Maintaining a high quality level for the assigned segment of the product (PC and console games).
- Developing and thoroughly using testing methodologies in order to ensure the complete coverage of the assigned test segment.
- Bug testing and reporting for PC and console games.
- Ensuring the proper balancing, functionality of features and level of challenge in the game.
- Providing suggestions and observations for constantly improving the product and the testing process.
- Providing daily reports to the Team Leader.
(February 2007 - January 2008).
- Organizing and guiding the test team.
- Developing test plans and test tools to thoroughly cover all the segments of the tested product.
- Monitoring the bug database and providing necessary support and guidance for solving bugs maintaining correct priority and ensuring the shortest response time possible.
- Providing training and assistance for all testers in order to optimize the workflow and job quality.
- Providing constant feed-back and communication to the development and production teams, in form of short and detailed reports, time estimations, charts and graphs, as well as the final go/no go decision for releasing the game
- Collecting and integrating tester feed-back into coherent suggestions and proposals for further improving the gameplay experience.
- Providing English language support for the development team in terms of small changes and bug fixes regarding the spelling and grammar.