The mission involved working at the client’s headquarters in Paris, focusing on the Social Events product. This is the biggest Event organization platform in Europe, with more than 2000 events per year. The constraints that had to be faced were both technical and operational. The activities were concentrated on managing a front-end product, as well as a back-end product. Both of them contributed to the complete user experience offered by the service.
The product was a complex solution, with several services provided, which involved a lot of interactions with other products, platforms and departments, such as:
- Mobile website;
- Mobile Apps;
- Emailing CRM;
- QA.Product management.
Implementation of the Kanban methodology.
- Gathering desired project ideas.
- Organizing workshops to filter the ideas, and transform them in backlog items.
- Creation and organization of the product backlog.
- Grooming the backlog items (user story refinement).
- Backlog prioritization.
- User story / Acceptance cases creation.
- Specifications creation.
- Ensuring quality and delivery.
Management / support in managing several teams:
- Enforcer of Scrum ceremonials.
- Facilitating the resolution of the obstacles encountered by the team.
- Stimulating the improvement of the scrum teams.
- Facilitating the interaction with other related products inside the clients’ scope.
- Enforcing Agile methodologies.
- Development team – 5 members, in Pentalog Cluj;
- Events operational team – 8 members, in Paris;
- Events coordination team – 8 members, in each country organizing events (10 countries in total).